NEW YORK, NY (Issued August 2012) -- More than 3,000 people representing all facets of the region’s commercial real estate industry are expected to attend the 4th Annual New York City Real Estate Expo scheduled for Thursday, October 18, at Alfred Lerner Hall on the campus of Columbia University.
The estimated attendance would be 1,000 more than last year. The NYC Real Estate Expo is one of the New York’s only full-scale, real estate expositions geared exclusively towards the real estate and real estate-related professional.
According to Expo Executive Director Anthony Kazazis, “Over 80 vendors will take part and there will be dozens of educational seminars and forums throughout the day. Our dynamic venue will have a distinct commercial slant, though several lectures and exhibits will be geared to residential professionals. Having an opportunity to hear and meet so many of our industry’s legendary ‘movers and shakers’ all in one place is a major attraction in itself -- a great opportunity to learn from the stories and tested methods of our hugely successful guests. There is no other venue like this.”
A highlight promises to a panel discussion, The Return of the NYC Real Estate Titans, moderated by Miles Borden, Esq., of Troutman Sanders, and featuring The ‘Movers & Shakers’ who have helped to shape New York:
- Red Apple Group Chairman and CEO John Catsimitidis
- Murray Hill Properties President and CEO Norm Sturner
- Townhouse Management Company President Mitchel Maidman
- Stonehenge Partners, Inc. Managing Partner Ofer Yardeni
Among the two dozen luminaries of NYC’s real estate world who will present are:
- Faith Hope Consolo – Chairman, Prudential Douglas Elliman R/E – The Retail Group
- Victor Calanog, Ph.D. – Reis, Inc, Head of Research & Economics, Reis,, Inc.
- Shimon Shkury -- President, Ariel Property Advisors
- Billy Procida – President, Procida Funding & Advisors LLC
- Sumner A. Baye -- President, International Hotel Network LLC
- Robert Knakal – Chairman, Massey Knakal Realty
- Lina G. Telese – Partner, Zetlin & De Chiara
- Cindy Feinberg – Partner, JFK&M Consulting Group
- Jennifer Carey – President, JLC Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- John Kazazis -- Founder & President, A.R.S. Abstract LTD
- Rod Santomassimo -- Founder / President, Massimo Group, LLC
An energy panel will discuss current trends and future growth of the energy-saving and conservation field.
Exhibitors will represent a huge cross section of the real estate industry including bankers, attorneys, commercial and residential real estate brokers, developers, mortgage companies, social media experts, accountants, title insurance companies, marketing firms and many others.
The Expo is sponsored by Ariel Property Advisors, Citibank NA, Con Ed Solutions, Emigrant Funding, Flushing Savings Bank, Massey Knakal Realty, REBNY, Silver Creative Group, A.R.S. Abstract Ltd, Procida Advisors LLC,Murray Hill Properties and many other prominent companies and organizations. The event is powered by the NY Real Estate Journal. Media sponsors includeThe NY Real Estate Journal, Real Estate Weekly, The New York Commercial Observer, The Real Deal, The Mann Report, The Epoch Times & the Queens Courier.
Kazazis said there is still space for additional exhibitors. "Here’s an effective and affordable way to maximize your exposure and visibility to highly motivated professional consumers," he said. "Meet and connect with fellow real estate professionals, investors and small business owners. There is no better venue to share contacts, exchange business leads and network with high quality real estate-minded professionals. This is targeted networking at its best!"
Pre-registration for the event is $60 online ($150 at the door.) For more information on registration, exhibiting or for the seminar schedule, visitwww.nycrealestateexpo.com. You may also call Anthony at #646.210.2545 with any questions.
"The NYC Real Estate Expo is the must-attend real estate event in New York City," said Kazazis. "It will be time well spent at a dynamic real estate shopping, information gathering and networking opportunity."
Anthony P. Kazazis
NYC Real Estate Expo LLC / Director
NYC Finance Expo LLC / Director
NYC Networking Group Inc / Founder